UK Latest Events 2015 Rumours
In music festivals, besides food, there is lots of things. Bands and Activities is one of the best part of the festivals. In the festivals, you will meet with new people and talking to them about their love towards music and bands. Some bands are most excitable to see in various music festivals. Music festivals can be a life changing experience. There are so many things which you need to learn when you attend your first music festival.
1. “The feeling you get at a music festival is addicting. You meet so many people and it’s all about learning to live in the moment.” – Newman
2. “Music festivals have a way of bringing out the best and the worst in people. If you’re going with a friend or someone you don’t know that well you really see their true colors. Festivals are dirty, crowded, and you can lose your patience easily. You’re pushing and shoving your way to the bathroom, to the next stage, paying $20 a beer. But at the same time you’re sharing this experience of music with people and that’s the best feeling in the world.” – Megan
3. “You can just be yourself, man. It brings you back to this very feral and primal way of being.” – Damien
4. “You’re only one song or one dance away from a great mood. That’s what I love about being here. You can get all pissed off or frustrated because of whatever reason but then you hear a band play one of your favorite songs and you immediately forget what you were just so upset about.” – Kim
5. “Festivals make you more outgoing. Everyone’s a stranger, ya know, so you find yourself striking up a conversation in line with people then next thing you know you’re heading to the same set together. It’s an easy way to come out of your shell and make new friends” – Dev
6. “You realize that even at a place that has thousands of people, people are still looking out for each other. Like if someone gets too drunk or they aren’t doing well, people will help them out, take them to medical. If someone’s dying of thirst a person will offer up their water bottle. I think people can get down about humanity but once in awhile it proves it’s not so shitty.” – Travis
7. “I think they make you more open-minded and willing to try new things. A band you would normally scoff at or not be into you’re like, okay well it’s not hurting anything if I just give them a listen. Then you check out their set and realize they’re fucking amazing and all of a sudden you have an entirely new band you love.” – Kristen
8. “It’s the one place you can go where it’s not about anything else except enjoying this universal experience with thousands of people. Like, think of when you’re seeing your favorite band at an intimate venue – that’s great, right? But at a festival it’s you and 50,000 people who know all the same lyrics singing along with the musician. I don’t know if I can explain it, really. It just overcomes you.” – Ellen
9. “I love Gov Ball because it’s a multi-genre festival, so you have bands from everything from indie alternative to hip hop to mainstream shit. You sort of realize to stop hating on people who are fans of certain bands or type of music because at the end of the day it’s all about the music – the common love of music – it’s something we all have.” – Becca
10. “Music festivals are all about looking out for others and keeping an open mind but also about just like, listening to your body. I’ve seen some people get really fucked up at festivals and it’s because they didn’t realize they were getting dehydrated. You’re in the fucking sun, man!!!! 12 hours a day!!! Hydrate! Listen to your body!” – Kyle TC mark
Are you planning for a trip this year to London? There are various festivals celebrated in London every year. A question arises in your mind that why London is so famous destination. London city offers everything to the people. The city offers world-class culture, theater, magnificent exhibitions, nightlife and other best sporting events. The good one thing is that it doesn’t matter when you go to visit, because in London, there are various things happened in all around the world.
Vault Festival 2015
(January 28 – March 8, 2015)
Vault Festival is held in London at Vaults underneath Waterloo station. Over 500 shows and events take place every year. All shows and events are creative and innovative. So, keep your eyes to see surprise pop-up acts and actions.
Maslenitsa Russian Festival
(February 15, 2015)
Maslenitsa is the Russian Sun Festival. It is the celebration of the end of winter chills and the start of spring: of warmth, of hope, of growth. This festival is great for all the people. It is a mixture of music, food and crafts. It is free, So it’s perfect for families and other budget travelers.
Hampton Court Palace Festival
June (Exact dates not confirmed)
This festival has the mixture of big names from rock, pop and classical music. In the summer evening, a great night with a picnic in gardens and enjoy buffet lunch with family and friends. It’s all about good time.
Notting Hill Carnival
(August 30 – 31, 2015)
It is the Europe’s biggest street festival. People celebrate it to make their weekend memorable and enjoyable. It is a fabulous party filled with steel bands, Calypso music and food stalls. It is also London’s biggest and best annual event.
Check: v festival lineup 2015
In the UK (United Kingdom), various music festivals are celebrated every year. Uk music festivals craze can be seen in the youth. In some festivals, children are not allowed. Some festivals are related to youth and adult persons. Only adult persons can attend those festivals, in which children are not allowed.
We Are FSTVL
When: May 30-31
Where: Upminister, London
In a nutshell: London’s forward-thinking electronic extravaganza
Headliners: Carl Cox, Steve Angello, Knife Party
Other acts: Loco Dice, Steve Aoki
Tickets: Weekend pass: £110
When: June 5-7
Where: Umberslade Estate, Warwickshire
In a nutshell: Meaningful music in Nick Drake’s spiritual homeland
Headliners: Tinariwen, Public Service Broadcasting, Wilko Johnson
Other acts: The Fall, Sun Ra, The Amazing Snakeheads
Tickets: Weekend pass: £94
When: June 6-7
Where: Victoria Park, London
In a nutshell: The country’s most refined hipster festival
Headliners: Caribou, Ride
Other acts: Awesome Tapes From Africa, Patti Smith
Tickets: Weekend pass: £83
Isle of Wight Festival
When: June 11-14
Where: Seaclose Park, Isle of Wight
In a nutshell: England’s historic countercultural music event since 1968
Headliners: The Black Keys, Fleetwood Mac, The Prodigy
Other acts: Pharrell Williams, Kool & The Gang, Blur
Tickets: Weekend pass (incl. camping): £195
When: June 11-14
Where: Carreglwyd Estate, Wales
In a nutshell: A secluded party deep in the Anglesey forest
Headliners: Maxxi Soundsystem, Adam Shelton
Other acts: Everything Is Everything, Jacques Adda
Tickets: Weekend pass (incl. camping): £125
When: June 12-14
Where: Donington Park, Derby
In a nutshell: A haven for metalheads everywhere
Headliners: Slipknot, Muse, Kiss
Other acts: Motley Crue, Judas Priest, Faith No More
Tickets: Weekend pass (incl. camping): £215
When: June 16-19
Where: Henham Park, Suffolk
In a nutshell: The laid-back literary festival of choice
Headliners: Alt-J, Portishead, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds
Other acts: Caribou, Wild Beasts, Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Tickets: Weekend pass (incl. camping): £200.50
In the above mentioned festivals, mostly festivals, which are related to music and arts, are celebrated in June month. This time is hot summer time. So, enjoy your weekend with cool guys and cool places.
Find more>>UK Latest Events Lineup 2015
If you are trying to get your summer festival plans, then you are on the right place. There are many factors for considerations like lineup, ticket prices, locations, event dates and many more.
If you want to take Classic British Festival Experience:
If you want to go in the biggest music festivals, then here are the list of some famous festivals. You can select and go in any festival for celebration with your friends and family.
So, You can take Classic British Festival experience by going there.
Isle of Wight Festival: 11-14 June / Seaclose Park, Isle of Wight / £195 weekend + camping / Blur, Fleetwood Mac, The Prodigy
Download: 12-14 June / Donington Park, Derby / £205 weekend + camping / Muse, Slipknot, Kiss
Latitude: 16-19 June / Henham Park, Suffolk / £200 weekend + camping / Alt-J, Portishead, Noel Gallagher
Glastonbury: 24-28 June / Worthy Farm, Somerset / £220 (sold out) / Kanye West, Foo Fighters, The Who
T in the Park 2015: 10-12 July / Strathallan Castle, Scotland / £205 weekend + camping / Kasabian, Avicii, Noel Gallagher
V Festival: 22-23 August / Weston Park, South Staffordshire and Hylands Park, Chelmsford / £189 weekend + camping / Calvin Harris, Stereophonics, Sam Smith
Reading and Leeds: 28-30 August / Richfield Avenue, Reading and Braham Park, Leeds / £205 weekend + camping / Mumford & Sons, Metallica, The Libertines
Bestival: 10-13 September / Robin Hill, Isle of Wight / £195 weekend + camping / Chemical Brothers, Underworld, Duran Duran
If You don’t want to get covered in Mud:
If you don’t want to get covered in Mud and want to get full excitement with your friends. Then you can check our summer urban music festivals.
Dot to Dot Festival: 22-24 May / Manchester, Bristol and Nottingham / £25 / Saint Raymond, Swim Deep, Rae Morris
Gigantic Indie All Dayer: 23 May / Academy, Manchester / £29 / Echo & the Bunnymen, Gang of Four, Inspiral Carpets
Sound City: 22-24 May / Liverpool / £45 day or £85 weekend / The Vaccines, The Flaming Lips, Belle & Sebastian
Hidden Door Festival: 22-30 May / Kings Stables Rd, Edinburgh / ticket prices vary / Errors, Admiral Fallow, Lonelady
Parklife: 6-7 June / Heaton Park, Manchester / £89.50 weekend or £54.50 day / Disclosure, Rudimental, Nas
Field Day: 6-7 June / Victoria Park, London / £93 weekend / Caribou, Ride, Patti Smith
Lovebox: 17-18 July / Victoria Park, London / £98 weekend / Hot Chip, Snoop Dogg, Rudimental
Tramlines: 24-26 July / Sheffield / £30 weekend / Wu-Tang Clan, Basement Jaxx, The Charlatans
If You want Beats with full Excitement:
Festivals are the most excitement events. Many people go to celebrate music festival to get full excitement and enjoyment.
We Are FSTVL: 30-31 May / Upminster, London / £57.50-£155 / Steve Angello, Knife Party, Gorgon City
Coloursfest: 6 June / Braehead Arena, Glasgow / £44.50+ / Steve Aoki, Showtek, Dannic
Gottwood: 11-14 June / Carreglwd Forest, Wales / £80-£125 / Adam Shelton, Motor City Drum Ensemble
Brownstock: 10-12 July / Morris Farm, Essex / £69 weekend / Basement Jaxx, DJ Fresh, Sub Focus
Cocoon in the Park: 11 July / Temple Newsam, Leeds / £47.50 / Dixon, Carl Cox, Enzo Siragusa
Beat Herder: 17-19 July / Ribble Valley, Lancashire / £134+ weekend ticket / Parov Stelar Band, Basement Jaxx, Utah Saints
Infest: 28-30 August / Bradford / £60+ weekend ticket / Empirion, Ethan Fawkes, Chant
Creamfields: 28-30 August / Daresbury, Cheshire / £200+ weekend ticket / Avicii, The Chemical Brothers, Martin Garrix
SW4: 29-31 August / Clapham Common, London / £112.50+ weekend ticket / Faithless, Skrillex, Fat Boy Slim
Guys, you will much more excited to celebrate T in the park and V-festival. We know that you are eagerly waiting for these festivals to celebrate them with your friends and darling. This is time for entertainment with your girlfriends and boyfriends.
People are looking for the lineup, tickets and other details about T in the Park-2015 and V-festival-2015. So, for more information about these festivals, you need to surf on the Internet. You can help your friends, if they know something about these festivals.
These festivals are popular because of music magical moment. World famous rock stars perform in these festivals. So, To make your weekend memorable and remarkable go in these festivals and celebrate them with your friends with full of enjoyment and fun.
If you are planning to go in these festivals, then you need to know about Lineup, tickets and details. Tickets is on sale. You can purchase the tickets online. Don’t purchase the tickets from third party person. They take extra money from you.
So, pack your bags and celebrate world’s famous festivals with your friends.