Festival season is going on with Reading, Leeds, Wilderness, Bestival and V Festival. V festival 2015 is still to come and all are waiting for this festival. Some of you will be trying to discover new and latest festival fashion ideas according to the latest trends. Most of the shop are selling their festival fashion products from now. So, I am here for your help. I am sharing some new festival fashion ideas for you. If you want more fashion ideas regarding festival season, then check out here.
ASOS Maxi dress
This effortlessly chic jersey maxi dress will look cool during holiday. This dress will work better during holiday session.
A tie-die dress will look different from others and attract to others. During trending, any girl can wear it.
Such type of shoes are water proof, comfortable and look better. During dancing, many people wear it.
Hunter welly is well suited in a classic festival. This product is available in various colors.
If your head has bad hair then you can wear floppy fedora. This hides your bad hair.
This is unique scarf. It can be protect your face during hot summer days.
Printed shorts are vibrant and comfortable. You can wear it for your comfortability.
BackPacks are very necessary to take away your luggage. So, purchase such types of back-packs that are suitable for you.
If you want to celebrate v festival 2015 with your friends and family, then you have to make some plans and execute them. If your friends are not taking interest in plans with you then think some innovative and creative ideas to make your festival memorable and remarkable.
If we talk about V festival, V festival is most fabulous music festival and held annually in England at various places. This festival is going to begin in August month. This year, V festival takes place in August month during August 22nd to August 23rd, 2015. All people, who are living in England, they are waiting for this festival tom celebrate it with their friends and family. In this festival lots of band artists and music concerts will take place at night.
Some plans should be executed by you in order to celebrate.
Drinking and Eating
You have to briefly consider eating and other food besides pizza. Some food should be taken by you with your friends during the festival. If there is no arrangement of eating and drinking, then what will you do? So, for avoiding such types of conditions, You will take care about it.
Performance will be liable to See
Various performers will be seen by you but most of them acts will be liable to see enjoying with your friends. If you do not take interest to see the performance at that time, it is not big issue you can stay at your hotel room. You will wait to see your favorite band for 90 minutes at the right place. You will ration your water and alcohol so you are perfectly drunk, so take it easy and take care of your body during that session. The second they do so, the crowd will violently and huge, you will lose your place where you stay. An 8-foot giant will look to you standing directly in front of you, and any and all hope you had of actually seeing your favorite band will evaporate before your perfectly drunk eyes.
Place to Stay at Rent
You will have to take the place or spot to stay on rent. If there is some issue for this, then compromise with your friends. Do not stay such type of place, where there are more people. Stay with relax.
Clothes to Wear
If you go to see music festival then wear some attractive clothes. In the hot summer, wear some cold clothes. If cold winter then wear woolen clothes.
If you are going in a music festival, then you will see a huge crowd, full of joy, anger, happiness and despair. But we celebrate any music festival in anyway. There are some things happened in every music festival.
-You will see many boys and men in the festival during wearing any combination dresses and outfits a neon tank top, cargo shorts, a jersey, sandales with socks, socks long till knee.
v festival 2015 artists lineup
-You will see near around 9,000 handmade flower crowns, plucked from various unseen fields.
-You will see around 500 girls and women who look mistily like Cameron Dias and not one among them actually will be Cameron Diaz.
-You will see some shirtless men in cargo shorts. Often times we can use these clothes according to the season.
-You will some hot guys with drinking. You will think in your mind that guy is super hot and sexy. Those guys have girlfriend or not.
-You will pay $8 for a beer bottle as a result of in spite of what quantity you’ve drank beforehand, you may find yourself sober in associate degree hour. you may raise aloud, to no one however yourself, “Does this bad beer extremely value $8?!” it’ll extremely value $8.
-You will purchase two beers without a moment’s delay and the salesman will open both before you. You will remain there immobilized, carelessly holding two brews on the grounds that there’s nothing you can do to occupy your time while you’re holding two lagers. What are you expected to do? SING? DANCE?! You will chug one of them just to free yourself of this burden (weight, problems). You will promptly purchase another.
-You will suffer from the external struggle between some situations and conditions like wanting to get drink, wanting to avoid.
-You will use the port-a-potty a lot of in one weekend than ever in your life. whereas within, you’ll fight the urge to vomit. one thing unidentifiably wet can bit your leg. you’ll vomit.
-You will pay $20 on one slice of pizza pie. It’ll be the best, most wonderful slice of pizza pie you’ve ever consumed in your life.
In music festivals, besides food, there is lots of things. Bands and Activities is one of the best part of the festivals. In the festivals, you will meet with new people and talking to them about their love towards music and bands. Some bands are most excitable to see in various music festivals. Music festivals can be a life changing experience. There are so many things which you need to learn when you attend your first music festival.
1. “The feeling you get at a music festival is addicting. You meet so many people and it’s all about learning to live in the moment.” – Newman
2. “Music festivals have a way of bringing out the best and the worst in people. If you’re going with a friend or someone you don’t know that well you really see their true colors. Festivals are dirty, crowded, and you can lose your patience easily. You’re pushing and shoving your way to the bathroom, to the next stage, paying $20 a beer. But at the same time you’re sharing this experience of music with people and that’s the best feeling in the world.” – Megan
3. “You can just be yourself, man. It brings you back to this very feral and primal way of being.” – Damien
4. “You’re only one song or one dance away from a great mood. That’s what I love about being here. You can get all pissed off or frustrated because of whatever reason but then you hear a band play one of your favorite songs and you immediately forget what you were just so upset about.” – Kim
5. “Festivals make you more outgoing. Everyone’s a stranger, ya know, so you find yourself striking up a conversation in line with people then next thing you know you’re heading to the same set together. It’s an easy way to come out of your shell and make new friends” – Dev
6. “You realize that even at a place that has thousands of people, people are still looking out for each other. Like if someone gets too drunk or they aren’t doing well, people will help them out, take them to medical. If someone’s dying of thirst a person will offer up their water bottle. I think people can get down about humanity but once in awhile it proves it’s not so shitty.” – Travis
7. “I think they make you more open-minded and willing to try new things. A band you would normally scoff at or not be into you’re like, okay well it’s not hurting anything if I just give them a listen. Then you check out their set and realize they’re fucking amazing and all of a sudden you have an entirely new band you love.” – Kristen
8. “It’s the one place you can go where it’s not about anything else except enjoying this universal experience with thousands of people. Like, think of when you’re seeing your favorite band at an intimate venue – that’s great, right? But at a festival it’s you and 50,000 people who know all the same lyrics singing along with the musician. I don’t know if I can explain it, really. It just overcomes you.” – Ellen
9. “I love Gov Ball because it’s a multi-genre festival, so you have bands from everything from indie alternative to hip hop to mainstream shit. You sort of realize to stop hating on people who are fans of certain bands or type of music because at the end of the day it’s all about the music – the common love of music – it’s something we all have.” – Becca
10. “Music festivals are all about looking out for others and keeping an open mind but also about just like, listening to your body. I’ve seen some people get really fucked up at festivals and it’s because they didn’t realize they were getting dehydrated. You’re in the fucking sun, man!!!! 12 hours a day!!! Hydrate! Listen to your body!” – Kyle TC mark
Each year, It seems that more festivals are celebrated in UK (United Kingdom) every year. Some festivals are great and attractive. But some of those can be harmful for our body in the summer days. So, we should protect our body in summer days during attending those summer festivals. Here are some tips for survival in the form of practically.
It’s important to you that give some rest of your mind and whole body. In the summer days, you should get energy from some resources.
Be an Early Bird
If you don’t have habit of more sleeping. Then it is good fore you. Because some festivals gate are to be opened not more late night. But some festivals gate opens till late night.
Packing According to the Weather
If you are going in summer days to attend festivals, then cold items are very necessary for you. Take some cold items with you to take care of your body.
Mostly festivals provide free drinkable water for the people in UK. But most of them does not have drinkable water for all. So, take care also about it.
Don’t Lose your Tent
Also care of your tent, which you are staying with your family and friends. Especially at about 3 AM. Because in the winter days, there is very cold and you can suffer from fever or anything.
Are you planning for a trip this year to London? There are various festivals celebrated in London every year. A question arises in your mind that why London is so famous destination. London city offers everything to the people. The city offers world-class culture, theater, magnificent exhibitions, nightlife and other best sporting events. The good one thing is that it doesn’t matter when you go to visit, because in London, there are various things happened in all around the world.
Vault Festival 2015
(January 28 – March 8, 2015)
Vault Festival is held in London at Vaults underneath Waterloo station. Over 500 shows and events take place every year. All shows and events are creative and innovative. So, keep your eyes to see surprise pop-up acts and actions.
Maslenitsa Russian Festival
(February 15, 2015)
Maslenitsa is the Russian Sun Festival. It is the celebration of the end of winter chills and the start of spring: of warmth, of hope, of growth. This festival is great for all the people. It is a mixture of music, food and crafts. It is free, So it’s perfect for families and other budget travelers.
Hampton Court Palace Festival
June (Exact dates not confirmed)
This festival has the mixture of big names from rock, pop and classical music. In the summer evening, a great night with a picnic in gardens and enjoy buffet lunch with family and friends. It’s all about good time.
Notting Hill Carnival
(August 30 – 31, 2015)
It is the Europe’s biggest street festival. People celebrate it to make their weekend memorable and enjoyable. It is a fabulous party filled with steel bands, Calypso music and food stalls. It is also London’s biggest and best annual event.
Check: v festival lineup 2015
In the UK (United Kingdom), various music festivals are celebrated every year. Uk music festivals craze can be seen in the youth. In some festivals, children are not allowed. Some festivals are related to youth and adult persons. Only adult persons can attend those festivals, in which children are not allowed.
We Are FSTVL
When: May 30-31
Where: Upminister, London
In a nutshell: London’s forward-thinking electronic extravaganza
Headliners: Carl Cox, Steve Angello, Knife Party
Other acts: Loco Dice, Steve Aoki
Tickets: Weekend pass: £110
When: June 5-7
Where: Umberslade Estate, Warwickshire
In a nutshell: Meaningful music in Nick Drake’s spiritual homeland
Headliners: Tinariwen, Public Service Broadcasting, Wilko Johnson
Other acts: The Fall, Sun Ra, The Amazing Snakeheads
Tickets: Weekend pass: £94
When: June 6-7
Where: Victoria Park, London
In a nutshell: The country’s most refined hipster festival
Headliners: Caribou, Ride
Other acts: Awesome Tapes From Africa, Patti Smith
Tickets: Weekend pass: £83
Isle of Wight Festival
When: June 11-14
Where: Seaclose Park, Isle of Wight
In a nutshell: England’s historic countercultural music event since 1968
Headliners: The Black Keys, Fleetwood Mac, The Prodigy
Other acts: Pharrell Williams, Kool & The Gang, Blur
Tickets: Weekend pass (incl. camping): £195
When: June 11-14
Where: Carreglwyd Estate, Wales
In a nutshell: A secluded party deep in the Anglesey forest
Headliners: Maxxi Soundsystem, Adam Shelton
Other acts: Everything Is Everything, Jacques Adda
Tickets: Weekend pass (incl. camping): £125
When: June 12-14
Where: Donington Park, Derby
In a nutshell: A haven for metalheads everywhere
Headliners: Slipknot, Muse, Kiss
Other acts: Motley Crue, Judas Priest, Faith No More
Tickets: Weekend pass (incl. camping): £215
When: June 16-19
Where: Henham Park, Suffolk
In a nutshell: The laid-back literary festival of choice
Headliners: Alt-J, Portishead, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds
Other acts: Caribou, Wild Beasts, Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Tickets: Weekend pass (incl. camping): £200.50
In the above mentioned festivals, mostly festivals, which are related to music and arts, are celebrated in June month. This time is hot summer time. So, enjoy your weekend with cool guys and cool places.
Find more>>UK Latest Events Lineup 2015